Pampering myself

22:47

Hi/Assalamualaikum everyone...


Today I would make a review for a korean skincare product!!! So yeay lets get started. So I bought these product from Hermo.my. For ur information, kat hermo ni macam-macam jenis produk ada especially produk drpd korea nun jauh sana tu. This is not the first I bought online products tapiiii rasa nervous dia lain macam mungkin sbb barang-barang yg i beli ni tak ada lagi kat Malaysia kot. Mungkin lah...

Ok, so this is the packaging from what I've got. 

And btw hermo, thankyou for this birthday card. So sweet of you ❤️

The 1st product is Skinfood black sugar mask wash off. This is the one of best selling product kat hermo tu maybe disebabkan keberkesanannya. I've tried this product several times & I already fall in love with it you know! Sbb bila lepas pakai bendalah ni rasa clean gila muka. And rasa smooth je kulit. Kulit makin cerah belum lagi la setakat ni hahaha maybe lepas dah pakai seberapa banyak kali lagi nanti. So I'm looking forward for this product to make a flawless skin of mine. 

The 2nd product is Innisfree No-sebum Mineral powder. Kecik molek je doh packaging dia ni. It smells so good. This product also one of the best selling item in Hermo.my. Mungkin sbb saiz dia kecil dan mudah dibawa pegi mana-mana. Nak pegi mana, ha sumbat je masuk dlm beg makeup. Takyah bawak loose powder lain yg saiz dia besar bapak gajah lol hahaha Everyone claims that after using this product, their face doesnt get oily but why did my face still the same? It gets oily after a few hours. Or maybe I put too little. Am i? Tapi apa-apapun kalau betul tak berkesan for me, its okay. Bcs harga dia pun tak ada la mahal sgt so takleh nak expect lelebih kan. 

So the 3rd item is Tinted CC Cream..... I'm loving this CC cream so much. Ya, eventho it didnt cover that much but it seems okay for me cause it does correct my face color. Such as if you hv a blemishes, it will cover it a little bit for you. But, it doesnt lasts so long for me. For example, when i apply it in the morning before going to class, my face will get oily and the cc cream ofkos sekali aku calit pakai jari je dah terkeluo. But it is very okay sbb tengahari zohor tu aku nak solat gak, kena tanggal mekap gak en. For me, it is a good cc cream for everyday use. Nora bagi 5 bintang!!!!

And the lastly is Whitening Power Essence from Cosrx. Yang ni tak try test lagi, bcs this is only the sample. So the quantity is too little to be use for a review. Tengoklah nanti kalau i manyak duit i beli pastu i kasi review ciked ok muah. 
So we have come to an end. ANNYEONG EVERYONE...... THANK YOU FOR READING ❤️


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe