New chapter

14:24

It's 0546 now & guess what, I didnt sleep yet. Yesterday is my birthday. Nothing special about it. Just like a year before and a year year before; got a wishes from my family & friends. 

A week from now, I will further my study in Bachelor Degree. That is what my parents want. At least, achieve Bachelor's scroll for now. And for my sister who is getting near her finishing line for her Bachelor Degree, my parents also suggest her to further her study in Master. Yeah, my parents really 'menitik-beratkan' (am I spelling it right?) about our study. They want us to achieve as higher as we can climb, bcs they believe with higher education we can get a really really (nice, best, expensive, good, etc.) job. But for me, its about LUCK & REZEKI. But.......... yeah, I will do everything for my parents. 

Let me tell you something; I get into Yayasan Selangor in Sabak Bernam when I was form 1, my father registered me into Sekolah Teknik without me knowing & ofcourse I followed the flow, and now they want me to further in Bachelor Degree too. Sure, I will do everything they ask me. I am sure you're gonna think that I'm not the type to make a decision for myself & family-arranged kind of girl. Just continue thinking like that bcs I don't care. I just d0n't care what people gonna think about me. We can't control what on people mind, all we can control is our reaction towards them. 

I am thinking about setting my new goals. Yeah, goals. According to Uyon's LieV, he had listed down his bucket list & I think I should make one now. Thanks uyon, you are my silence supporter. I will make sure to achieve one of my goal iaitu meeting with you. In your country. I will be the luckiest girl ever kalau benda tu terjadi :p But whos care, nak gak jumpa! Oh ya sorry terbebel panjang. Actually, I just want to tell you how free I am to wrote this ridiculous post in the middle of subuh which I suppose to go solat now. So yeah, wish me luck and may Allah bless all of us. Hwaiting!


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe